The basic "Repo Stats" page is accessed by clicking on the chart icon from the repository list. This view shows a selection of statistics about a repository, on per-contributor basis.
These stats always apply only to the selected date range, and include:
- L+: Number of lines added
- L-: Number of lines removed
- Commits: Number of total commits
- File Changes: Number of total file change events, a commit that affects 2 files would add "2" here
- Days Active: The number of days in the time range where there was a commit.
- Total Log Hours: Log hours is currently shown but will be explained more in our 2.1 release. See Logs. Additionally, by each name in the graph, there are icons very similar to those on the repository index page. These link to: